March 14, 2011

Five Music Lunches in Austin - 3/14 - 3/18 2011

All week I'm going to catch a live band every day at lunchtime. My mission.... get to a show, take a video.. take photos... and get back to work.

I'm trying to hit a different venue each day.
ANYONE living in Austin can take advantage of live, free music this week. Pack a lunch.. eat it on the way (or attend a show where they serve food).

Monday 3/14/11 
(It's Pi Day y'all)

Today I caught Jackie Bristow at the Dart Music International House located at 219 West.
She played from 1:00 - 2:00p. I got there at about 1:15p and she was still tuning up. The concert was underway at about 1:25p. I took some photos during the first song, took a video on the second... then headed back to work.

Video:

Pictures:


This was day 1 of a 6 day event (3/14 - 3/19). See the entire line-up here - http://dartmusicinternational.org/events/dmihouse/dmihouse2011.php

No comments: