December 21, 2005

Wednesday..takin' off

We're leaving the Bed and Breakfast... found out the owners (The Hughes') have a 13 year-old son... so he now has a Quartershackle and Meyvn shirt and an Austin Indie Alliance CD compilation... since he'll appreciate them all.. see.. even on vacation I like to spread the word of good Austin music.

As I type this.. I hear our Christmas CD playing in the background.. we gave the Hughes' a copy.. they are good people.. and their Bed and Breakfast is awesome... highly recommended.

Anyhow.. we're checking out in a few minutes.. so I'm going to take my new Hughes Inn Bed and Breakfast t-shirt and take my family's happy selves to Loundonville for Christmas in Ohio.. part II.

Don't think I'll have computer acccess there.. so... Until next time.
Ho Ho Ho..

No comments: