December 18, 2005

Getting Ready

Leaving.. on a jet plane..

We step on a plane tomorrow morning.. so I'm going to have to be a bad Holidalies poster (I'm not sure if anyone actually reads my posts anyhow... If you're out there... do me a favor.. leave me a comment...

I'll provide a topic...
If you had to recommend one musician to me, who would it be?
There... discuss..

Talk to you on Friday.

If you're in the market for Christmas gift ideas... I did a story in the December issue of INsite that was a holiday gift guide of totally Austin things.. Feel free to go to my homepage and peruse... (Click on the banner below)

Sean Claes photo

4 comments:

Patricia Burroughs aka Pooks said...

Have a great trip!

And in an Austin frame of mind....

W.C. Clark.

Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

Elliot Smith.

Queen Kandis said...

I recommend John Prine. But if you're cool, you already know who he is.

Sean Claes said...

W.C. Clark rocks...
Elliot Smith.. haven't gotten into him yet..

John Prine.. Ah yes... Did you know that he eats meatloaf before every performance? That's what I heard... I admit I only heard about him during his Lost Dogs and Mixed Blessings album... but I'm a big fan now.. My wife and I had the DJ play "In Spite of Ourselves" at our wedding reception.

Thanks for reading y'all!