November 9, 2009

Literal Video - Something to make you laugh.

A few months ago a friend sent me a link to a literal video of Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
on Youtube. It was one of the funniest things I'd seen in a LONG time. Literal Video is when the lyrics of a song are changed to actually describe the action that goes on in the video. I've decided to show some of my favorites. If you've got a few minutes and need a good laugh check these out.

Here's the original one that I was sent - "Total Eclipse of the Heart"


The Beatles "Penny Lane"


Journey "Seperate Ways"


Tears for Fears "Head Over Heals"


A-Ha's "Take On Me"


Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under The Bridge"





They've even got a Facebook Group

Here's a couple more on this site - http://www.dustfilms.com

No comments: