August 22, 2006

Resealable socks...

I just got a new pack of socks. There are a dozen pair in the package. They came in a resealable package. Is this really necessary to have zip-loc sock bags? Am I doing something wrong by discarding the bag when I decide to wash the socks before wearing them? Am I supposed to save the bag and use it to store them once they are clean?

Why in the heck do socks come in a resealable bag?
I guess I'll have to write to Haynes about this...

Also... I was driving my little one to daycare today and I saw two people driving with no shirts on. Come on folks, I know it's hot out there, but unless you passed out in the parking lot last night and woke up with no clothes on, there's really no reason to be driving topless at 9:00a.m.

Random thoughts for a Tuesday.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the socks come in resealable bags because of people returning their socks. They can put them back on the shelf without slapping on 8 lbs of tape on the package.