July 17, 2006

Live Music Photo Update

I saw 25 bands play last weel...and I took photos of 24 of them. The only band I didn't get a chance to photograph was Austin's Loss Rayne (http://www.lossrayne.com).... but I'll change that soon.

Want to see my photos? Here's three... and you can click on any of the images to get to the other 253 shots from the three big shows last week....

Band Pose
The Malford Milligan Band plays at the San Marcos River Pub in San Marcos, Texas on July 16, 2006.

Rick Clark
Kevin Fowler, Cory Morrow, Micky and the Motorcars play Kosciusko Hall in Kosciusko, TX on July 15, 2006.

Unearth
All That Remains, The Red Chord, Strapping Young Lad, Between The Buried and Me, Walls of Jericho, Full Blown Chaos, Bad Acid Trip, Norma Jean, Bleeding Through, Unearth (pictured), Atreyu, Black Label Society, Ozzy, Dragonforce, Lacuna Coil, Hatebreed, AX7, Disturbed, System of A Down play Selma's Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre on July 11, 2006.

No comments: