March 31, 2006

A few random questions...

Just a few questions that are running around in my head...

- Is it pronounced REsearch, reSEARCH, or raasearch?

- Those little clear single-serve orange juices... do any of them actually taste like orange juice?

- I had a root canal on Monday. The dentist said it's just a "little" root canal. Is there really such a thing as a "little" root canal?

- Why is it the people that make the most money are the ones that get the most free? I mean when rich people get stuff for free it's called a "fringe benefit." When poor people get stuff for free they're "sponging off the government" or stealing. What is worse? Getting a free chicken to feed your family or getting a free limo-ride to a show? Who's the real a-hole?

- Are Converse tennis shoes supposed to kill your feet after wearing them for more than a few hours or am I just not wearing them right? Do these things have an age limit on them? I think I'm over my "able to wear Converse" age limit.

- Why does Advil taste like candy?

- If a woodchuck can't "chuck" wood.. why is it called that?

No comments: