January 2, 2015

Design Samples - Sean Claes

Thank you for taking the time to look at my resume. I invite you to visit me on LinkedIn - here. Some examples of my design skills can be found via the Web. I’d like to point you to a few of my favorite links.

PLUM CREEK PRESS
I was the volunteer Communications Chair of my neighborhood HOA from 2003 - 2007. I completely redesigned the newsletter (from a Microsoft Word product to an InDesign product).
An example of this newsletter from 2005 is here - link


PRINT ADVERTISEMENTS
I designed these ads and they ran in different publications.
I used Adobe Photoshop and InDesign to create these pieces.

Concerts For A Cause flier (print & web) - 2015


Pumpkin Patch Ad  (Web) - 2015

Newspaper / Magazine flier (Print) 2007


PUBLICATIONS
I did the complete design for the following publications.
I am able to bring these in as part of my portfolio is chosen to interview.
They are not available via Web.
NIDRR Success Stories 2002 (link to PDF) 2003

Experience Austin (Official ACVB Publication) - 2000

Explore Magazine (Laredo, TX) - 1995


No comments: