July 14, 2010

I'm Geauxing Global - On A Podcast 7/15/10

For the second time since I began the 52 Austin CD Reviews in 52 Weeks project someone has invited me to be on their internet show about it. Pretty cool. The first time was as a guest on
EntertainMeTX with Robin Blesch ( the 05/06/10 Show) and now the live podcast of Chad Potier's Here We Geaux. He's also got a blog of the same name. If you follow the blog.. you could stand to win a free prize (I love me some free).

I'll be on starting at 5:30 central time on Thursday July 15, 2010.

Hope you tune in and listen to me talk about INsite Magazine, Austin music, my CD reviews, and some of the things that keep me busy. You may even be treated to my kids yelling in the background.


Here's the show information and his little bio-info he culled from me - http://herewegeaux.blogspot.com/p/info-about-this-weeks-podcast-guest.html
Here's the link to the show (I think) - Here We Geaux on Talk Shoe.

No comments: