April 23, 2008

Nacho Wiener - Buda Wiener Dog Races

This weekend... hundreds of little buddies will be racing in Buda, Texas. I've yet to see this one in person, but I think I'm going to make it out for this one. My 4 year old is afraid of dogs, so it may be an interesting day, but I think she'll take up residence on my shoulders and fall in love with these adorable little wiener dogs.

In case you've not heard the back story, the company I work for, The Wizard of Ads, has been the creative sponsor for I think 10 out of the 11 years of the races. I joined the company last year and the theme of the race was "Teenage Mutant Ninja Wiener."

This year, I was able to write the ad... and if you know me... you may recognize my voice in the ad.

I bring you NACHO WIENER:



If you're in the Buda, Texas area.... we'll see you out there.
I'll be at the Plum Creek Community Wide Garage Sale on Saturday morning... but then it's off to the races!

No comments: