September 6, 2006

Observations of life....

Mor observations of your fellow man.
---------------------
Kobe and Stoners
I had lunch at Kobe Steakhouse in San Marcos the other day. The other couple we ended up sharing a grill with was an incredibly stoned college-aged couple.

Now, these folks were very seasoned smoking vetrans and it took a little while to pick up on it.. but once I figured it out it was one of the most entertaining lunches I've had in a while...

It was like eating lunch with a combination of Napolean Dynamite and Beavis and Butthead...

- huh huh huh... do we like... get free refills on the soup?
- Man.. that rice is FRIED! huh hu hu huh...
- This place is amazing... they give you LOTS of food... huh huh...
...and the clincher... in case there was any doubt that they were stoned:
- Man.. if we went to get a pizza right now, I could only eat like one or two slices.

---------------------
Cheetos
What do they put in Cheetos that makes them so damn addicting? I opened a bag at lunch yesterday and I had to force myself to stop eating them. The cheese remnanents on my fingers was about to permanently affix itself and force my hand into a three-prong Cheeto-eating crane.

I think it's the fact that it's a cheesy carb. That's the clencher. It's breaded... but with cheese. That's genious.

---------------------
I curse the Martinez Family
We recently (6 months ago) had to get a new phone number (long story... short version is Time Warner are lazy bastards that screwed me out of my old number). Ever since then We're getting 2-3 calls a day from someone that is looking for the Martinez family who undoubtedly had our phone number.

Damn you Martinez Family!

Maybe I should start acting like I'm "José Martinez" and field these calls..which would really screw them up. I'll sign up for everything they ask about... and then when they verify my address... I'll know where the bastards who caused my dismay live...Mwhahaha!

Hmm... *light bulb*

No comments: